Kendal Apprenticeship Opportunities
If you're based in the Kendal area and looking to grow your skillset in one of the most exciting, fast-paced, growing industries in the world, then this opportunity is for you.
We have limited space on all apprenticeships so you will also be required to attend an interview and pass an aptitude test prior to being offered a place on any course.
- Flexible and proactive
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage college work alongside normal working hours
- Computer literate in Microsoft outlook, word and excel
- Enthusiastic and conscientious with a high level of attention to detail
- Willing to undertake external and internal training courses, with desire for a career
The deadline to register interest for the opportunity is Monday 29th May 2023.
To register your interest, please email your CV to our Head of HR EMEA, Danielle Walker, by clicking the link below. Our team will be in touch with you in due course.