WHAT IS BIM MODELLING?
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a 3D model based process assisting in project design, build and infrastructure management to architects, engineers and construction professionals. Anord Mardix provide a library of BIM downloads across the product range to support project phases.
The Anord Mardix busway range is available to download in full revit family format, delivering the detail and specification of each and every major component. Not only is the BIM technology available at Anord Mardix industry leading, reflecting the advancements made in product itself, but also greatly helps reduce risk, discrepancies and cost.
THE BENEFITS OF BIM
- The insight and planning tools the 3D models provide allow the efficient process of planning, design and infrastructure assessment.
- BIM process provides clash detection and a virtual view of the data centre or switchroom before construction starts.
- Assuring the most accuracy and efficient design by bridging the gap between design and construction.
- Increases efficiencies and co-ordination between the Architectural, Engineering & Construction disciplines.
- Anord Mardix use the most advanced software, Revit, Navisworks & BIM360 to develop, create and manage BIM files.
- Detailed description of full families and components including industry classifications and standards like OmniClass, UniClass and IFC.