At Anord Mardix, we are not tied to particular suppliers and can source the right system for your project from a range of leading software vendors, each SCADA system designed to work in a broad range of data and critical power environments.
- Dynamic user interface, fully customizable
- High speed processing of realtime data and alarms for operator efficiency
- Multi user-level access for advanced security
- Dual redundant server capability for added reliability
- Web client for remote access
- Historian reporting in multiple formats
- Alarms with priority management and email facility
- Unlimited ‘tag’ licence so no additional device licences are required for future expansion
- Scalable functionality and processing power
- OPC client/server interface for bi-directional data share
- Multiple communications protocol drivers pre-installed
Our SCADA systems can provide all the functionality required by the most demanding critical power facilities – applications where performance, reliability, security and scalability are fundamental.
Anord Mardix SCADA solutions mean you can monitor a single PDU or scale up to a whole site HV/LV electrical network from main incomer to PDU final branch circuit in the data halls.
MONITORING BY A SCADA SYSTEM COULD INCLUDE:
- Supply status
- Breaker status
- Plant status, including generators, (DR)UPS, tripping batteries etc
- Metering data – load management, supply quality, energy usage
- Issue alarms to third party system, such as BMS.
CONTROL COULD INCLUDE:
- Open/close MV and/or LV breakers to ensure availability of supply
- Start/stop generators
- Load shedding.
As energy use for data centres and other critical power facilities comes under scrutiny, your data is the key to performance improvements. At Anord Mardix, we are aware of the challenges and keen to work with our clients to improve monitoring, controls and, ultimately, energy performance.
FIND OUT MORE
Click on the images below for further details on our control system software!
CORRECT AND RELIABLE CONTROL
Our control systems are built around Schneider Electric’s market leading Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs). For each control system, a comprehensive logic matrix is initially developed with input from all relevant parties requiring a detailed understanding of the client’s electrical network. This approach produces a design where correct and reliable control of HV and/or LV breakers is ensured under all possible circumstances.
- Hot standby redundancy
- Redundant networks may feature single or dual fibre rings and multiple switches for resilience
- Scalable functionality
- Maintained supplies
- HMI touchscreen and/or SCADA software interfaces with password protected control
- Local and remote I/O options
- Full Factory Acceptance Testing with LV switchgear and simulation of 3rd party equipment
- Full integration with 3rd party systems
- Typical applications
- Automatic network reconfiguration
- Management of backup power sources, e.g. start/stop generators
- Load shedding and restoration
- Peak lopping
CRITICAL MANAGEMENT, CRITICAL APPLICATIONS
Schneider Electric have certified Anord Mardix as an EcoXpert Critical Power Master for the supply and system integration of Power Monitoring Expert, PowerSCADA Expert and CitectSCADA solutions. We are also a Janitza Approved System Integration Partner for GridVis solutions.
As an EcoXpert partner, Anord Mardix has demonstrated the ability to deliver integrated energy and power management systems in critical applications. We help customers maintain and manage their electrical distribution networks and diagnose power quality issues whilst identifying energy usage to help reduces running costs.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM A CRITICAL POWER ECOXPERT;
- Critical Power Specialist System Integrator proficient in advanced energy and power management systems
- High level of electrical knowledge including advanced power measurement and control and power quality understanding
- Trained and experienced with Schneider Electric’s power monitoring software with excellent knowledge of power networks and a strong understanding of advanced, high-accuracy meters and gateways
- Can sell and project manage an array of associated solutions
- Typical solutions include networks of energy/power meters (ModBus/IP) with dedicated software/SCADA packages for control and monitoring
- Typical applications include energy management, power quality control and maintaining uptime in critical environments
CUSTOM SOFTWARE, WITH EXPERT MONITORING
Remote monitoring and power management are captured in one effective product from Anord Mardix. Our custom software offers an expert power monitoring solution based upon the proven and reliable Citect Facilities platform that is widely used in UK data centers.
This advanced software enables real-time monitoring of values and status and provides a log of all monitored values for trending so you can take full control of your critical power supply. Developed in-house, we’ve integrated Anord Mardix expertise and industry knowledge to produce a technology that takes remote monitoring to a new level.
You can remotely update alarm setpoints and circuit references and experience simultaneous updates on related switchgear touchscreens; ensure system performance and response times are not compromised by high volumes of monitored data or the concurrent performance of multiple tasks; and employ web server functionality for remote connections via a web browser.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Real-time monitoring of values and status
- User-defined alarms
- Log of all monitored values for trending
- Server/client infrastructure
- Web server functionality offering remote connection via web browser
- High speed interrogation of multiple data tags essential in the data centre environment
- Use of segregated processing to ensure that system performance and response times are not compromised by high volumes of monitored data or multiple simultaneous tasks being performed
- Export data via OPC to 3rd party applications
- Send alarms via email or SMS text
- Anord-Mardix are a fully trained Silver Level Citect Integration Partner (CIP)