COLLABORATIVE DATA VISUALISATION
Facilities often use disparate systems, each requiring specialist engineering skills. Individual control systems can rarely be accessed remotely due to the inherent risk to load. Anord Mardix ims safely visualises this data across customisable date ranges from the relevant PMS, BMS or other third-party data source and compares this information to pre-defined set points to generate engineering or commercial alerts.
Suitable for a single commercial building, an industrial facility, a data centre or multiple sites, the modular approach employed by Anord Mardix ims uses granular data logged by SCADA, PMS or BMS to show the metrics that clients need in ways that are relevant and easily understood.
Anord Mardix ims is built on over 40 years of industry expertise, providing a secure remote connection to your global estate. The enhanced web interface allows users to securely access critical data anywhere, anytime – and to take control.
- ‘View’ or ‘edit’ access to each element of the modules is configurable by system administrators. This means that client access can be permitted to certain areas, so your customers or business unit managers can access pertinent information such as final circuit utilisation or entire building reporting.
- Universal database interface – Whatever system you have installed can be incorporated into Anord Mardix ims. The multi-channel architecture allows several systems to be queried to produce a cohesive solution.
- Scalable modular system – Buy only what you need when you need it, minimising capex spend or spread the cost with optional opex procurement schemes.
- A fully supported end-to-end solution, ims is offered with an annual support contract that includes all system updates, patching, remote support and diagnostics within the defined scope.
- No additional licencing fees and unlimited user connections – ims core licencing is chargeable per physical site and your system will not incur additional licence costs for adding additional feeds. Each Anord Mardix ims system also benefits from unlimited user licencing.
IMS CORE BUILD MODULES
The latest Anord Mardix ims core build, excluding supply of server and SQL per system, includes one of the modules below for one site:
- Data Centre Metering Module per site, includes metering metrics dashboard, reports package and training
- Commercial Building Metering Module per site, includes metering metrics dashboard, billing reports package and training
- Rack Power Management Module per site, includes rack power dashboard , billing reports package and training
- Floor Layout and Capacity Planning Module per site, provides live datahall views with rack loads and alerts
- Discovery Service per site, available as stat alone module and provides alerts should devices fail to log to their SQL database
- API per system, includes training, allows to pass selected data to a third party software system
MONITORING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Click on the images below to find out more!
Whatever system you have installed can be incorporated into Anord Mardix ims. The multi channel architecture allows several systems to be queried to produce a cohesive solution.
Buy only what you need when you need it, minimising capex spend or alternatively spread the cost over a term with optional opex procurement schemes.
ims core licencing is chargeable per physical site and your system will not incur additional licence costs for adding additional feeds. Furthermore each ims system also benefits from unlimited user licencing.
ims is offered with an annual support contract which includes all system updates, patching, remote support and diagnostics within the defined scope.
Our sales and product development teams work closely with key players within the industry to deliver modules and modifications that truly benefit real world implementations.
ims is organic and support contracts will ensure users receive all the latest patches and upgrades within their chosen modules. We won’t ‘end-of-life’ the system and leave you facing unexpected additional costs.