Key Roles and Responsibilities
All aspects involved in the maintenance/installation works undertaken by the company.
- • Have a good understanding of SLD’s and Points of Isolation
• Carry out isolated Maintenance of Associated equipment
• Carry out maintenance Of ACB’S/MCCBS Including SIT Testing.
• Fault finding and Replacement of faulty components
• Complete Retro Fits and copper modifications onsite
• Carry out Thermal Imaging surveys
• To complete the necessary completion certificates for handover to client and carry out witness testing and associated documentation as required.
• To monitor the works and provide reports as necessary as to project status.
• To efficiently and effectively direct other employees/contractors engaged in works on behalf of the company.
• Without compromising quality, health, safety or the environment efficiently manage projects to maximise the profits of the company.
• To report directly to the designated contracts manager
• At all times and
• Promote the broad ownership of risk management.
• Control hazards to health to prevent work related ill health;
• Keep pace with change to identify and tackle new risk management challenges.
• At all times and in all respects conforming to and complying with the proper and reasonable directions and regulations of the company.
• Be aware of the quality, health, safety and environmental (QHSE) matters related to the works in hand.
• Ensure method statements are understood, acknowledged and followed.
• Ensure the safety and welfare of other people who may be affected by the works in hand.
• Ensure PPE and test equipment is used correctly and in good condition.
• in all respects conform to and comply with the proper and reasonable directions and regulations of the company
- Enthusiastic and conscientious with a high level of attention to detail.
• Pro-active approach, making the client aware of responsibilities and planning of Service and Maintenance requirements.
• Electrician, with proven knowledge and experience in LV Switchgear
Work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment and demonstrate flexibility;
The working hours for this role are 39 hours across Wednesday – Saturday each week (9.75hrs per day).
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme, a variety of company benefits and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email CV and cover letter to Hannah Young, HR Advisor at Hannah.email@example.com
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.