Key Roles and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be able to;
- Work to Standard Operating procedures
- Work to daily work schedule
- Reading and interpreting drawings
- Grinding of all components
- Welding of Aluminium housing and conductors
- Welding of Copper conductors
- Capability to produce finished product without assistance
- Safe use of MIG welder and 4.5 inch and 9-inch grinder
- Safe use of TIG welder and 4.5 inch and 9-inch grinder
- Assessing work/instructions received from management
- Ensure a Balanced work flow into Grind and Paint dept
- Pass into Paint Dept complete kit of material for painting
- Ensure work meets quality standards
- Maintain high levels of health and safety
- Adhere to zero tolerance H & S rules
- Report any H & S Deviations
- Maintain HIGH STANDARDS of house keeping
- Attend team meetings as required
- Actively take part in any Continuous Improvement events
- Recommend change to methods and tooling where appropriate
Experience of MIG, TIG and STICK welding is essential.
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high standard of attention to detail.
- They must be able to work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment and demonstrate flexibility; in return for which a competitive salary will be offered.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision will be essential.
Applicants should also be flexible to work overtime and some weekends as the role requires.
Apply using the form below or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org