Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Testing all aspects of switchgear in accordance with general arrangement and schematic drawings. This includes snagging, dead testing and live function testing following predefined procedures.
- Working in a pair, demonstrating switchgear to clients during factory acceptance testing.
- Organising witness test area for client tested panels; ensuring mats are down, drawings are provided, and panels are clean
- Attending site to commission switchgear and perform maintenance visits.
- Pragmatically diagnose faults and rectify where necessary
- At all times and in all respects conform to and comply with the proper and reasonable directions and regulations of the company
- And any other tasks as necessary to ensure that the Company Profits are maximised at all time
- Ability to organise own workload and use initiative
- Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives
- High level of organisation
- Efficient with thorough methods of working previous knowledge and use of tools
- Electrical engineering qualifications preferred