Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Preparation and timely return of quotations gathered by the Sales team to tight deadlines
• Development of leads / information flow from other areas of Anord Mardix
• Accurately maintaining the Companies information systems
• Dealing with customer queries and liaising with other employees
• Assist with bids for new contracts and supporting buying activities
• Research materials, equipment and labour costs
• Gather quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers
• General administrative tasks
• Applicants must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills with high levels of
numeracy and literacy skills.
• Candidates must be proficient in the day to day use of Microsoft based operating systems
and the Office suite (Outlook / Word / Excel).
• Sector specific experience will be considered beneficial however any requisite Critical Power
Systems training will be provided.
• Estimators must be driven, good forward planners and are often required to make
decisions/valuations in relation to budget costs from limited information
• Manage time appropriately to meet requested deadlines
• Work individually and as part of a team