Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform Incoming Inspection of component parts to drawing requirements.
- Perform In-Process Inspection to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Coordination of Panel Amendment Sheets and add inspection based on defect data.
- Maintain the Non-Conforming Goods Area and review parts quarantined.
- Non-conformance assessment.
- Root Cause Analysis.
- Corrective & Preventive Action.
- Working within a cross-functional to promote error proofing and closed loop learning.
Metrics & Continual Improvement
- Performance data analysis to support decision making and investment decisions.
- Trending of Factory Acceptance Test data.
Support the SHEQ Processes
- Enforce Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality procedures.
- Maintain Standards in conjunction with the SHEQ Department.
- Monitoring Quality and Health & Safety Systems.
- Monitor workmanship to promote and assure high standards.
- Perform Process Audits as part of the Continual Improvement Process.
- Ability to clearly communicate SHEQ topics.
- Participate in team talks to promote SHEQ initiatives.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organise own workload and use initiative.
- Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives.
- High level of organisation. Efficient with thorough methods of working.
- Full driving licence is essential as travel between sites is required
Training and Qualifications
- Coaching and training will be provided on an ongoing basis.
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email CV and cover letter to Jessica Nisbet, HR Manager at email@example.com.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.