Anord Mardix is looking for Production Assemblers to build critical power distribution infrastructure to support different industries. We have several roles open, doing both mechanical and electrical assembly.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Aligns, fits, and assembles component parts using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, and templates
- Mounts electrical components such as breakers, transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, relays and sockets, on chassis panel
- Wire various products in preparation for test and final inspection
- Cut, strip, crimp different types of wire, per documentation, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Perform high voltage wiring as needed.
- Straighten, align, and organize wire to professional standards.
- Apply hand tools to ensure correct torque.
- Collaborate with other departments or sections to ensure company product specifications are being followed or to assist with other manufacturing needs.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department leaders
- Reads blueprints, drawings, and procedures under close supervision
- Use power tools, drills, and saws to assemble company specific products
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Responsible for maintaining safe work practices with in the department
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Education, GED, or equivalent years of experience. One year wiring experience preferred.
- Ability to read schematics and drawings.
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions, and use simple math.
- Experience with electrical components preferred.
- Ability to use “torque” tools as well as other hand tools and power tools.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
PLEASE NOTE, Candidates who do not answer the application questions when applying WILL NOT be considered.
About us… (https://www.anordmardix.com/us/)
THE HOME OF COMPREHENSIVE ENGINEERING EXCELLENCE RE-DEFINING THE ARCHITECTURE OF CRITICAL POWER INFRASTRUCTURE
WELCOME TO ANORD MARDIX: the world’s leading electrical engineering and manufacturing firm specializing in critical power solutions.
Our commitment to comprehensive engineering excellence ensures our range contains the safe, reliable, quality critical power products that you can rely on. At Anord Mardix, we promise innovative engineering solutions to all our clients, meeting the most complex technical requirements with ease, no matter the challenge.
CRITICAL POWER SOLUTIONS
We take pride in our products being reliable and of the highest quality, empowering our clients to perform at their very best.
We work with clients to build relationships during the design and manufacturing process and maintain these relationships through our bespoke Critical Power Service, unrivaled in the industry and giving you peace of mind once the product is in use.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Have you previously applied for a role with Anord Mardix in the United States?
- Why do you want to work at Anord Mardix?
- Describe all of your mechanical and/or electrical experience.
- Can you work overtime?
- Can you work weekends?
- What is the hourly rate you are looking to earn in this role?
- Have you ever been fired from a previous job?
- Do you have reliable transportation to get to and from work daily?
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place