Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Operation of the CNC Machine.
- Quality control of finished product.
- Finishing and labelling of parts produced as required.
- Monitoring stock control.
- Ensuring the work area is maintained in a clean and organised manner.
- Ensuring the CNC machine is maintained in good working order.
- Working closely with other Machine Operatives to ensure production targets are achieved.
- Be willing to undertake other duties as required in the Fabrication area.
- Have previous experience of working with CNC machinery.
- Have a commitment to maintaining a tidy working environment.
- Be aware of the associated health and safety legislation.
- Have a basic understanding of safety procedures.
- Be capable of working on their own initiative.
- Be capable of working as part of a team.