Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out routine live maintenance and thermal imaging surveys
- Live maintenance to include visual inspections, verification of meters, LEDs etc.
- Thermal imaging survey to be carried out using Fluke thermal imaging camera through the thermal grids where applicable.
- Record and report all defects on site to Site Services Management
- Complete required documentation and certificates, and update company CPS system accordingly
- Ensure any other operational duties are undertaken as and when necessary
- Promote the broad ownership of risk management;
- Control hazards to health to prevent work related ill health;
- Keep pace with change to identify and tackle new risk management challenges;
- Target ‘zero harm’ to ultimately eliminate defects, unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, and pollution;
- At all times and in all respects conforming to and complying with the proper and reasonable directions and regulations of the company.
- Be aware of the quality, health, safety and environmental (QHSE) matters related to the works in hand;
- Ensure method statements are understood, acknowledged and followed;
- Ensure the safety and welfare of other people who may be affected by the works in hand;
- Ensure PPE is used correctly and is in good condition;
- Ensure work equipment is used correctly and is in good working order;
- Ensure work at height is carried out correctly and safely;
- Implement fire prevention measures with respect to work methods and housekeeping;
- Ensure emergency response and means of escape arrangements are maintained;
- Report near misses and accidents to the Site Service Manager;
Position Requirements and experience:
- High level of organisation with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage own work.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills, liaising appropriately with clients, colleagues and management.
- Ability to interact with other CPS disciplines and work as part of a team or independently as required.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy skills.
- Thermography Level 1 and familiarity with Fluke/Smart View software is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
- A Current and relevant ECS card.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high standard of attention to detail. They must be able to work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment and demonstrate flexibility.
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email CV and cover letter to Hannah Young, HR Coordinator at Hannah.email@example.com
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.