Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and maintain Organisational Management Systems (ISO 45001 & ISO 14001) to ensure the effective management of Health, Safety and Environment matters at the Site Services Offices and on Operational Sites.
- Audit site operations, Anord Mardix Engineer and Sub Contractor attended sites.
- Publish and Review RAMS to maintain Risk Management within site operations.
- Conducting and participating in the Auditing Process to assure compliance to requirements.
- Communicate & Maintain Organisational Policies and Metrics pertaining to site works.
- Proactively work with operational teams to ensure that HSE is considered at all stages and that relevant control measures are identified.
- Promoting ownership and positive HSE culture.
- Monitoring and Measuring HSE objectives and targets in-line with Industrial Injury Frequency Rate.
- Compliance Assurance in line with client, legislation, and best practices.
- Managing, mentoring, and coaching Site Services Team to HSE requirements and norms..
- Experience in a similar Health and Safety role within a construction / active site industry.
- Experience working / communicating with sub-contractors.
Training and Qualifications
- NVQ 5 in Occupational Health & Safety preferable.
- Member of IOSH, manual handling preferred.
- Full driving licence is essential as travel between sites is required.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organise own workload and use initiative.
- Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives.
- High level of organisation.
- Efficient with thorough methods of working Ability to follow through on Corrective Actions and identify positive and negative acts
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email CV and cover letter to Jessica Nisbet, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.