Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To assist Senior Project Manager with the day to day online documentation process
- To take full control of up loading & submitting of documentation using various online platforms
- To edit documentation in line with SPM requirements
- To liaise directly with end client Document Controllers
- The ability to self-manage time critical documentation
- Generate and update project documentation and collate information for reporting purposes
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows) with direction from the teams
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
- Ability to converse clearly & concisely with SPM & the team
- Ability to learn & self-mange online document platforms
- Fantastic PC, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organise own workload and use initiative.
- Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives.
- High level of organisation. Efficient with thorough methods of working.
- Some travel may be required so full driving licence is essential
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email CV and cover letter to Rachel Dulson, HR Manager at Rachel.email@example.com.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.