Anord Mardix have an opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join the Operations Team at our offices in Dundalk, Co Louth for a temporary maternity leave cover.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinating different activities across various projects to support the Project Managers
- Tracking of projects in progress including project management activities
- Weekly reporting of progress against agreed targets
- Generate and update project documentation and collate information for reporting purposes
- Assist in planning of meetings and FAT’s
- Scheduling and organising travel arrangements for the team
- Effective tracking and communication of project status and metrics
- Manage project documentation for major projects using client protocols and systems
- Ensure all project work requests are properly managed and regularly update all involved parties on the project status
- Implement best practice in stakeholder management throughout the project stages
- Interface with internal departments & outsource suppliers in development, pre-construction and financing activities
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety procedures are followed in accordance with company and industry standards
- Demonstrate best practice in project controls and governance processes
- Work with Joint Venture Partners to seek out new commercial opportunities
Knowledge and Skills Required
- 3 + years’ experience in large scale project management in a commercial environment
- Proven experience in a Project Support / Project Coordinator role
- Knowledge of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) essential
- Project Management Certification is desirable
- Third level degree in an Engineering, Construction or related technical discipline
- Experience In dealing with multi-national and other key clients
- Previous knowledge and experience of working with recognised project management and financial reporting tools
- Experience of having delivered projects for clients through all the lifecycle stages, from design concept stage through to project delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, relationship building and presentational skills
- Necessity to travel to deployment locations
- Practical approach to work
For more than a century, the Anord and Mardix names have stood for innovation, reliability and safety in the critical power industry, and that is more prominent now since the formation of Anord Mardix. Together we are the global leader in critical power distribution and protection and have operations in North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Our 9 world-class manufacturing facilities comprise over 450,000sq/ft of production space with rapid expansion options and total quality control throughout. We produce the most comprehensive product range in the market including industry leading LV and HV switchgear, custom built modular solutions, flexible data hall distribution and our technically superior busbar and busway range. All our products are integrated with Anord Mardix power management systems and we offer a unique service capability.
We are a vendor of choice to the global data centre and cloud computing industries. Our ability to customise and produce on a large scale delivers the most reliable end-to-end power systems to all our customers, from independent providers to hyper-scale leaders.