Roles & Responsibilities
- To carry out assembly and sub assembly of mechanical and electrical components e.g. mechanical assembly and wiring of fittings.
- To assist with finishing, packing and shipment of goods when required.
- Follow all Quality Control guidelines set by the Company.
- Follow the Company’s Health and Safety Procedures.
- Any other duties within any associated department.
- Be required to help out in other departments during your employment.
- To learn about our products to assist with servicing queries when required.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Excellent Written and Spoken English.
- Previous experience using hand tools.
- Good aptitude for mechanical assembly.
- A good appreciation for Health & Safety within the workplace.
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work is essential.
- Self-Motivated and good time keeping and attendance.
- Previous experience in a similar working environment.
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form below or email your CV and cover letter to Rachel Hughes, HR Manager at email@example.com.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.