Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Delivering Projects on site to specification, on time, on schedule, in line with the Company standards of Quality and Safety and to budget to maximize the profits of the Company
- Working as part of a Project Team in terms of ownership, translating, managing & reporting the site aspects of the project
- Working with design and technical teams to ensure successful completion of the projects
- Liaising with sub-contractors in delivering the project to schedule, ensure all health and safety measures are met
- Identifying necessary resources and assigning individual responsibilities where appropriate
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with the client, colleagues and any other associated third party
- Liaising with other departments and/or administrative teams demonstrating interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Manage multiple tasks and re-prioritise work in response to urgent request.
- Coordinate meetings, materials, presentations, and minutes, arrange schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, travel itineraries and other special events for the Senior Project Manager
- Consolidating information for project meetings, as requested
- Distributing information to nominated persons
- Liaising with the project managers / engineers regarding the standardisation of information, guidelines, etc
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects on site
- Effectively applying the Company’s methodology and enforcing project standards
- Implementing and managing project changes and interventions to required timescales & cost restrictions
- Ensuring effective, timely & appropriate solutions are developed, communicated & implemented to fulfil the business requirement
- Ensuring that project activities are coordinated with related projects & functional activities, so delays are avoided
- Minimising exposure and risk throughout the project
- Attending site meetings where required
- To oversee any Anord Mardix projects that are required on site
- Out of hours work required in special circumstances.
- Ensure company Health & safety procedures are carried out on site at all times
- Ensure company profits are maximized at all times whilst client satisfaction is achieved
- Enthusiastic and conscientious with a high level of attention to detail.
- Pro-active approach, making the client aware of responsibilities and planning of Service and Maintenance requirements.
- Electrical qualification preferred, with proven knowledge and experience in the construction industry.
- Work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment and demonstrate flexibility;
- Good communication skills are essential as the job involves providing direction for other employees/contractors on site.
To apply, please complete our online application form below or email your CV and cover letter to Danielle Walker, Head of HR, EMEA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.