Roles & Responsibilities
Main duty will be to prepare ie. grind and sand metal carcasses for powder coating
- To assist with finishing, packing and shipment of goods when required.
- When required to assist with sub-assembly of parts ie. nut-serting carcasses or stud welding components
- Loading and unloading parts into the pre-treatment machine (Vixen).
- Follow all Quality Control guidelines set by the Company.
- Follow the Company’s Health and Safety Procedures.
- Any other duties within any associated department.
- Be required to assist in other departments during your employment.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Excellent Written and Spoken English.
- Previous knowledge and experience using hand tools.
- A good appreciation for Health & Safety within the workplace.
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work is essential.
- Self-Motivated and good time keeping and attendance.
- Previous experience working in a similar working environment.
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email your CV and cover letter to Rachel Hughes, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.