Key Roles and Responsibilities of the role include:
- Text Based programming of the Suregrave Software
- Measuring and calculating sizes of letters and images to be engraved
- Copying/editing arrangement of text & designs into engraving software
- Operation of the Engraving Machines
- Creating and completing work orders
- Use of computerised engraving and routing machines
- Ongoing monitoring
- Quality Checks
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be provided for all successful candidates; we are looking for candidates with an eye for detail and the willingness to learn. However, experience in the use of engraving software would be advantageous.
Anord Mardix offer competitive rates of pay with higher rate overtime being available during busy periods. We also offer excellent benefits, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email CV and cover letter to Jessica Nisbet, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, all initial interviews are currently being conducted via telephone.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.