- Working to schematic and mechanical/GA drawings.
- Liaising with Team Members as well as other Departments to ensure the availability of required components.
- Fitting of all types of parts & components
- Wiring of panels and components
- Understanding the correct use of fixings for different aspects of the works
- Correct & safe use of power tools
- Assembly & fitting of doors
- Maintaining an awareness of health & safety requirements
- Ensuring Safe Working Procedures are followed at all times
- Rectifying snags following testing
The ideal candidate will be experienced, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high level of attention to detail. The successful candidates must be self-motivated but also demonstrate the ability to work with enthusiasm as part of a growing team. Candidates must work efficiently and provide consistent high-quality work product whilst working to deadlines.
Anord Mardix offer competitive rates of pay with higher rate overtime being available during busy periods. We also offer excellent benefits, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email CV and cover letter. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, all initial interviews are currently being conducted via telephone.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent