- Management of various sites across Ireland/Europe, initially the Dublin / Kildare area
- Completing the necessary certificates for handover to client and witness testing and associated documentation, as required.
- Monitoring the works and providing reports as necessary as to project status.
- Efficiently and effectively directing other employees/contractors engaged in works on behalf of the company.
- Testing/Commissioning of LV/HV Switchgear
- Without compromising quality, health, safety or the environment’ Efficiently manage projects to maximize the profits of the company.
- Supervise contractors to ensure their activities are approved and controlled as required;
- Keep pace with change to identify and tackle new risk management challenges;
- Target ‘zero harm’ to ultimately eliminate defects, unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, and pollution;
- Communicate performance to promote the benefits of effective risk management;
- At all times and in all respects conforming to and complying with the proper and reasonable directions and regulations of the company.
- Be aware of the quality, health, safety and environmental (QHSE) matters related to the works in hand;
- Communicate and promote QHSE compliance requirements;
- Conduct site inductions, weekly toolbox talks, and task briefings as required;
- Carry out and record site risk assessments;
- Ensure method statements are communicated, understood, acknowledged and followed;
- Ensure Permit to Work systems are implemented effectively and correctly;
- Monitor the correct completion of site activities;
- Ensure the safety and welfare of people on site;
- Ensure the safety and welfare of other people who may be affected by the works in hand;
- Ensure PPE is used correctly and is in good condition;
- Ensure work equipment is used correctly and is in good working order;
- Report near misses and accidents to the company Head of site service
- Attend commissioning meetings
- Reduce avoidable site revisits.
- Help improve engineer’s knowledge and training
- Review and Manage Sub contractor works making sure there working in line with company requirements
- Highlight areas of concern and report to head of site services
- Liaising with clients
You will be required to undertake and supervise all aspects of work related to maintenance and installation works undertaken by the company in accordance with the company’s documented safe system of work, including also:
- Completing records and certificates for handover to clients.
- Carrying out witness testing and provide associated documentation as required.
- Proving progress reports as necessary as to project status.
- To efficiently supervise and control site works in hand to maximise the profits of the company without compromising quality, health, safety and environmental requirements.
- To report directly to the Head of Site Services, EMEA
- At all times, and in all respects, comply with the proper and reasonable directions and regulations of the company.
- Request Customer Feedback
- Ensure weekly reports are sent to management
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email your CV and cover letter to Rachel Hughes, HR Manager at email@example.com.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.