Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling of Aluminium housings and Copper and Aluminium busbars of varying mass
- Preparation of assembly materials
- Light hand machining (Use of grinders / finishing papers)
- Masking of housings and busbars prior to powder coating
- Use of hand tools i.e. De-burring tools, spanners, sockets, screw-drivers, rivet guns & inserting machines
- Assembly of busbar trunking to exact standards
- Packaging product for dispatch
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be provided for all successful candidates; we are looking for candidates with an eye for detail and the willingness to learn. However, experience in the use of hand tools would be advantageous.
Anord Mardix offer competitive rates of pay with higher rate overtime being available during busy periods. We also offer excellent benefits, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email CV and cover letter to Jessica Nisbet, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, all interviews are currently being conducted via telephone.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.