Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Organising travel for clients, directors and employees including flights, rail and hotel bookings worldwide
- Being the first point of contact for visitors and clients including client hospitality; meeting and greeting, providing refreshments and catering
- Managing budgets and ordering office materials
- Answering the all incoming calls and directing them appropriately
- Franking and posting all mail involving runs to the Post Office/Bank
- Organising Courier shipments and tracking deliveries
- Assisting Production and HR with daily administration tasks
- Managing the Meeting Rooms Calendar
- General up keep of meeting rooms, offices and kitchens
- Assist the Service Centre with travel booking and coordinating of engineers
- Updating service centre training records
- Compiling data and assisting with site entry requirements
- Any general administration duties as requested by the Heads or Department or the Office Manager
- Flexible and proactive.
- The capability to work under pressure and use initiative to make the right decisions.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft outlook, word and excel.
- Enthusiastic and conscientious with a high level of attention to detail.
- Willing to undertake external and internal training courses, with desire for a career
- Must hold a valid UK driving license
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme, a variety of company benefits and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email CV and cover letter to Rachel Dulson, HR Manager, at email@example.com. Please specify which site you are interested in working at in your application.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.