Job Title: Test Engineer
Reports to: Production Coordinator / Operations Manager
Location: Dundalk, Ireland
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all operational quality aspects associated with product manufacture and release.
- Responsible for the successful validation and qualification of process and raw material changes.
- Establish inspection plans, frequencies and test methods for incoming material/parts.
- Investigate Quality problems associated with the production department and implement effective corrective and preventive measures.
- Support introduction of new products into the site ensure products are designed and validated to the required quality and regulatory standards.
- Ensures key quality metrics (CAPA management, First Pass Quality, Complaints, etc) are attained.
- Drive/support & implement continuous improvement projects with the operations team using Process Excellence lean/six sigma tools.
- Quality system training of Anord personnel as per defined training plans.
- Ensures the pertinent corporate quality and regulatory standards are attained.
- Maintains strong communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participates in and supports the Internal and External Audit Programme.
- Participate in teams to help make necessary improvements and changes to all process related issues in the production department.
- Identify and Implement continuous improvements in conjunction with the operations team.
- Liaise with Vendors and Customers on quality related issues, internal and external.
- Additional duties as required.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Qualified Electrician – 4+ Years’ experience
- Strong team member with the ability to identify and drive implementation of innovative quality improvements.
- Demonstrate and actively promote high levels of professional quality engineering.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. Must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the company.
- Ability to write clear, concise technical protocols and reports.
- Good administrative/organisational ability with high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to liaise with suppliers, customers and regulatory contacts in an informed professional manner.
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to read electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Strong technical understanding of set up and maintenance of manufacturing processes, experience in validation, equipment design and Lean Manufacturing
Why Work for Us?
At Anord Mardix, we know just how important it is to value our team. Because, without our employees, we wouldn’t be us.
So what are the benefits that you can look forward to as an Anord Mardix employee? Whether it’s a Cycle to Work scheme, buying annual leave or getting funding for the training and development you need to take the next step in your career, we’ll do our best to help.
As an Anord Mardix employee, you can look forward to the following benefits;
- Contributory pension scheme
- Early finish time every Friday
- Statutory leave top-up payments
- Buying & selling annual leave
- Further education financial support
- Employee referral scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Christmas saving scheme