Anord Mardix is looking for Sub Assemblers in our fabrication department to build critical power distribution infrastructure to support different industries. These roles will be on day & night shifts.
At Anord Mardix, we are in the business of making power usable and reliable for our customers. With 240,000 square feet of production and fabrication space and close to 250 employees, there’s never a dull moment. This is an exciting role in which you’ll make a direct difference in the production, quality, delivery, and safety of our organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Aligns, fits, and assembles component parts using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, and templates
- Collaborate with other departments or sections to ensure company product specifications are being followed or to assist with other manufacturing needs.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department leaders
- Reads blueprints, drawings, and procedures under close supervision
- Use power tools, drills, and saws to assemble company specific products
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Responsible for maintaining safe work practices with in the department
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Education, GED, or equivalent years of experience. One year wiring experience preferred.
- Ability to read schematics and drawings.
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions, and use simple math.
- Experience with electrical components preferred.
- Ability to use “torque” tools as well as other hand tools and power tools.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
PLEASE NOTE, Candidates who do not answer the application questions when applying WILL NOT be considered.
Anord Mardix (USA), Inc. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 – $16.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Why are you interested in working for Anord Mardix?
- Please describe any of your Mechanical Assembly experience.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- One location