Roles and Responsibilities
– Development/ site commissioning of control systems used for power distribution & energy monitoring
– Programming of Schneider PLCs, using Schneider Unity Pro
– Development of SCADA systems, production of HMI graphics, etc. based on Schneider SCADA systems including Citect, PowerSCADA, Vijeo, PME
– Setting up industrial control networks with experience of ethernet, modbus & BACNET protocols
– on-site work includes commissioning of systems and client support, plus out-of-hours on-call (rota typically one week in 10)
– technical support to internal electrical/switchgear technicians and end user operators on all control systems
Knowledge and Skills Required
– HNC/HND/degree in controls / electrical engineering or similar discipline
– minimum 5 years’ full project lifecycle on PLC & SCADA systems including extensive site commissioning
– Schneider controls experience (Unity Pro, Citect, PowerSCADA, PME) highly desirable but not essential. Training provided where necessary.
– LV switchgear electrical appreciation including understanding of electrical schematics is an advantage
– excellent customer facing and time management skills
– willingness to travel UK & overseas when required
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme, a variety of company benefits and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email CV and cover letter .
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.