Job Title: CNC Machine Operator (Evening Shift)
Report to: Fabrication Supervisor
Location: Dundalk, Ireland
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Operation of the CNC Machine.
- Quality control of finished product.
- Finishing and labelling of parts produced as required.
- Monitoring stock control.
- Ensuring the work area is maintained in a clean and organised manner.
- Ensuring the CNC machine is maintained in good working order.
- Working closely with other Machine Operatives to ensure production targets are achieved.
- Be willing to undertake other duties as required in the Fabrication area.
- Have previous experience of working with CNC machinery.
- Have a commitment to maintaining a tidy working environment.
- Be aware of the associated health and safety legislation.
- Have a basic understanding of safety procedures.
- Be capable of working on their own initiative.
- Be capable of working as part of a team.
Why Work for Us?
At Anord Mardix, we know just how important it is to value our team. Because, without our employees, we wouldn’t be us.
So what are the benefits that you can look forward to as an Anord Mardix employee? Whether it’s a Cycle to Work scheme, buying annual leave or getting funding for the training and development you need to take the next step in your career, we’ll do our best to help.
As an Anord Mardix employee, you can look forward to the following benefits;
- Contributory pension scheme
- Early finish time every Friday
- Statutory leave top-up payments
- Buying & selling annual leave
- Further education financial support
- Employee referral scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Christmas saving scheme