This is an excellent opportunity to learn new skills and further your experience in a vibrant and growing environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Purchase Ledger records and transaction processing
- Monthly supplier account reconciliations
- Payment processing, including liaison with suppliers
- Debtor Ledger records and transaction processing
- Submission of project payment applications
- Daily cash receipt reconciliations
- Bank transaction recording and reconciliations
- Dealing with auditors
Knowledge and Skills Required
- 0-2 years prior industry experience working within an accounts team
- Accounts Technician qualification is desirable
- Strong competency in MS Office especially Excel, Word, and general accounting systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Demonstrated pro-active, practical & flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritise tasks and use discretion to multitask accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentational skills
- Practical approach to work
Why Work for Us?
At Anord Mardix, we know just how important it is to value our team. Because, without our employees, we wouldn’t be us.
So what are the benefits that you can look forward to as an Anord Mardix employee? Whether it’s a Cycle to Work scheme, buying annual leave or getting funding for the training and development you need to take the next step in your career, we’ll do our best to help.
As an Anord Mardix employee, you can look forward to the following benefits;
- Contributory pension scheme
- Early finish time every Friday
- Statutory leave top-up payments
- Buying & selling annual leave
- Further education financial support
- Flexible working and work from home policies
- Employee referral scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Christmas saving scheme
For more than a century, the Anord and Mardix names have stood for innovation, reliability, and safety in the critical power industry, and that is more prominent now since the formation of Anord Mardix. Together we are the global leader in critical power distribution and protection and have operations in North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Our 9 world-class manufacturing facilities comprise over 450,000sq/ft of production space with rapid expansion options and total quality control throughout. We produce the most comprehensive product range in the market including industry leading LV and HV switchgear, custom built modular solutions, flexible data hall distribution and our technically superior busbar and busway range. All our products are integrated with Anord Mardix power management systems and we offer a unique service capability.
We are a vendor of choice to the global data centre and cloud computing industries. Our ability to customise and produce on a large scale delivers the most reliable end-to-end power systems to all our customers, from independent providers to hyper-scale leaders.